November 8, 2022: General Election
• Sept. 23 through Oct. 28, 2022: Vote by Mail Absentee Voting
• Sept. 23 through Nov. 5, 2022: In-Person Absentee Voting
• Oct. 11, 2022: Deadline to register or update voter registration information
Clarke County Office of Elections is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturdays, Oct. 29 and Nov. 5 for In-Person Early Voting.
Polls are open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Visit the Clarke County Elections Website for how to vote and election deadlines
The appointed Electoral Board is composed of three members who are responsible for conducting elections in Clarke County. Their duties include appointing and training poll workers, choosing polling places, printing ballots, administration of absentee ballots, maintaining financial reports of candidates, ascertaining the results of elections, and organizing election procedures.
- Daryl A. Glenney, Chair (Democrat)
- Kelly J. Johnson, Vice Chair (Republican)
- Carol S. Westervelt, Secretary (Republican)
For more information contact:
Barbara B. Bosserman
Director of Elections and General Registrar